Selamta Clubs bring our families to your campus and community. Selamta Club Leaders are passionate advocates who believe that every child deserves to grow up in a loving, stable family home.
Selamta Clubs host fundraisers throughout the year so our families can continue to grow and thrive.
Why YOU should start or join a Selamta Club:
- Meaningful volunteer experience
- Leadership experience that makes a difference
- Broader understanding of what it means to be a global citizen
- Invest in and give back to a cause you love
- Become a founding member of a club at your school or university
- Host a Lead the Way 5K in October
- Bi-weekly club meetings
- Spring fundraiser
- Promote Summer Camp and Ambassador Trips
- Active social media account specific to your club
- Increase local awareness with published news article about club
- Members write papers and/or class presentations featuring Selamta
Active Selamta Clubs
Hanover, NH - Dartmouth College
Washington, DC - Washington Lee High School
Ready to start a club in your community? Fill out this form and we'll be in touch shortly to help you get started.